Legal Notice5 TMG (German Tele-Media Act):
Institut für Friedensforschung und Sicherheitspolitik an der Universität Hamburg
Beim Schlump 83
Prof. Dr. Ursula Schröder
Telephone: +49 (0) 40 866 077-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 40 866 36-15
Responsible for Content §55, Abs.2 RStV:
Dr. Delf Rothe
Beim Schlump 83
Telephone +49 (0) 40-866077-85
Design and Implementation:
Liability for Content:
We make every effort to keep the information on our Web site current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages.
According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Web site. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
Liability for Links:
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.
At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
Please be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as e-mails, via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this limitation. In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks. Accordingly, as the Web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part.
We oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements. As the Web site provider, we reserve the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
- Irrawaddy Delta, Myanmar. Credit: European Space Agency.
- A PJ’s night in New Orleans. Credit: U.S. Air Force.
- Fort McMurray Wildfire. Credit: Chris Schwarz/Government of Alberta.
- Sampling Melt Ponds. Credit: NASA/Kathryn Hansen.
- Azersky/SPOT 7. Credit: AIRBUS Defence & Space.
- Cross-section of a nuclear crater. Credit: United States Department of Energy.
- Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. Credit: U.S. Air Force.
- Climate Apocalypse. Credit: Enrique Meseguer.
- Satellite Image Zataari. Credit: Unosat.
- Amazon River. Credit: European Space Agency.
- Weather Satellite. Credit: Public Domain Wikimedia Commons.
- Endangered Arctic – starving polar bear. Credit: Andreas Weith.
- Installation Nederlands Spoorwegmuseum. Credit: Ann-Kathrin Benner.
- Satellite Image Thar Desert India. Credit: European Space Agency.
- Windmills. Credit: Hans van Reenen.
Suwalki Corridor. Credit: Robin Hinsch.
- Lakebed of Issyk-Kul, Kyrgystan. Credit: Ann-Kathrin Benner.
- Special Issue Anthropocene Mobilities. Credit: Annika Reinke.
Climate Migration Myths. Credit: Thomas Spencer.
- Panel at the European Space Week in Helsinki in 2019. Credit: Ann-Kathrin Benner.
- Wiktor Michailowitsch Waseneow: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Credit: Public Domain Wikipedia Commons.
- An Inconvenient Truth. Credit: Delf Rothe.
- New EISA Section International Relations in the Anthropocene. Credit: European Higher Education Fair.
- John Urry Memorial Prize 2020. Credit: Cosmobilities Network.
- White and pink jellyfish in water. Credit: Maksym Sirman via Unsplash.com.
- UNOSAT interactive map of Zaatari’s growth. Credit: UNITAR-UNISAT, copyright 2016.